Privacy & Cookies Policy
By using this website and / or providing your personal information to us, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your personal information under the terms of this Policy.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our website, there are two types of information which you may share with us:
- Personally identifiable information which you have consented to provide to us, collected on an individual basis and from which you may be identified; and
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect the following types of personally identifiable information from you: your name, email address, contact telephone numbers, texts and other information you may input or upload, other technical data such as the IP address of the device you are using, and any other personal information which may be collected from time to time.
We will not collect any personally identifiable information from users of our website unless they consent to and voluntarily provide it to us and authorise us to use such information.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We may use your personally identifiable information for purposes listed below:
- to provide various services to you through our website;
- to send you marketing and promotional communications for any PRCL Group projects, services or events;
- to handle any of your enquiries or requests;
- to enhance your user experience of our website;
- to develop and manage our business and operations;
- to conduct consumer and market research;
- to comply with requirements under applicable laws, competent court orders, and for the purpose of protecting and enforcing the rights of any of the PRCL Group, including but not limited to the use of the website and any sale of products or services;
- to protect the general safety of the website and to investigate any suspected fraud or any violations; and/or
- to disclose and/or transfer to a third party or any of the PRCL Group as part of a sale, transfer, restructuring or financing of our businesses.
Sharing of Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose and/or transfer your personally identifiable information with third parties for the above purposes in the following circumstances:
- PRCL Group. We may share your personally identifiable information with other members of the PRCL Group for the purposes set out in this Policy;
- Service providers and business partners. We may share your personally identifiable information with our service providers and business partners who perform business or operational services for us, such as marketing, communications, optimization and information analysis.
- Government authorities, regulators, courts, and law enforcement. We may share your personally identifiable information with these parties if it is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; and
- Advisors, financiers, asset purchasers and joint venture partners. We may share your personally identifiable information with these parties in connection with any corporate transactions involving the PRCL Group, such as a sale, transfer, restructuring or financing of our business.
You agree that we may use and disclose your information in accordance with this Policy.
Modifying and Deleting Your Information
You may check whether we hold any of your personal identifiable information and if so, you are entitled to request access to and correct your personal information in any of our records.
You also have the right to request that your data be deleted. At your request, we will remove your personal identifiable information from our system. Please note that when this request is made, we will make every effort to remove your information subject to those that are required to be kept by law or pursuant to any applicable contractual obligations.
If you would like to make any enquiries, modification or deletion of your personal identifiable information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also choose to opt-out or unsubscribe our communications to you. To do so, please use the form provided in our communications or email us at email@example.com.
Retention of Your Information
We will keep your personally identifiable information only for as long as necessary to provide the services or for the sale of products as described in the website or otherwise to fulfil the purpose for which the information was collected in accordance with this Policy.
If you have any queries in relation to this Policy or the use of your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are small text files that a website can write to your computer or other device. They are widely used in order to make websites work or work more efficiently (such as remembering your preferences or recommending relevant content), as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The following is a summary of the types of cookies that are used on this site:
|Strictly Necessary Cookies||These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like payment services or account authorization, cannot be provided.|
|Performance Cookies||These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies allow the website to remember choices you made (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have to parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to keep track of which notices you have already viewed to avoid repetition. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.|
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your device, you can adjust the setting of your browser to reject the setting of all or some cookies, and to alert you when a new cookie is added. For further information about how to do so, please refer to your browser help documentation. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including strictly necessary cookies) you may not be able to access or use all or parts or functionalities of our website.
If you want to remove previously-stored cookies, you can manually delete these cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent the sites from placing further cookies on your device unless you adjust your browser setting as described above.
For more information on the development of user-profiles and the use of targeting and advertising cookies, please see www.youronlinechoices.eu if you are located in Europe, or www.aboutads.info/choices if in the United States.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Please check the browser which you normally use.